Our assisted living community provides a balance of residential living, health and recreational services and assistance in daily living activities. Itâ€™s the perfect alternative for seniors who can no longer live on their own at home, yet donâ€™t need 24-hour medical supervision. Bailey Manor provides for seniors who need some help with daily activities such as bathing, dressing and medication. Our residents enjoy beautifully-appointed living spaces, delicious meals, engaging social activities, transportation and personalized assistance and care.
- Bailey Manor Chapel
- Wellness Center
- Library & Business Center
- Main Street Cinema Theater with Surround Sound
- Old-Fashioned Ice Cream Emporium
- Manor Mercantile Store
- Serenity Spa
- Two laundry rooms
- Recreation Room
- Formal Parlor with Fireplace
- Mountain Lodge Themed Den with Stone Fireplace
- Lovely Garden Settings
- Private Dinning Room for Family Gatherings
- Skylight Lounge on 2nd Floor
- Enchanting Garden Lounge overlooking the Courtyard
- Guest Rooms Available
- In Each Room: mini-blinds, carpet, sprinklers, and 24-hour emergency call button
In Each Room: mini-blinds, vinyl flooring, sprinklers, and 24-hour emergency call button
- Administrator and Assistant Administrator live onsite
- Staff on duty 24 hours a day with RN / LPN on call
- Wearable Emergency Pendants
- Three home-cooked meals daily and snacks
- Personal and medical assistance with:bathing, grooming, toileting, and dressing
- Medication Management
- Daily housekeeping as needed
- Full schedule of daily activities and events
- Ministerial Services available including weekly church services and Bible studies
- Bed and bath linen laundered weekly or as needed
- Transportation arranged to doctors (Fee for out-of-county visits)
- Parking for residents and guests in well-lighted area
Therapy and home health service available with physician's orders
ADDITIONAL SERVICES AVAILABLE
- Personal laundry $50.00 per month (includes 3 loads)
- Direct TV: $40.00 *subject to change based on rates
- "Mane Designers" Beauty Salon on premises serving men & women
- Climate-controlled Storage Rooms $40.00 per month
- Private room with shared bath $2,550.00 per month
- Private room with private bath $2,750.00 per month
- An additional level of care may apply at $25.00 per day
- 2nd person in any room $1,000.00 per month
- Respite Care (Temporary Care) $100.00 per day
300 Jacobs Highway
Clinton, SC 29325
Our mission is to provide a caring community for senior adults where every person is afforded the opportunity to enjoy the fellowship of others while living life to the fullest in an atmosphere of Christian love and compassion.
Bailey Manor's vision is to glorify God as a Christian retirement community / home, founded upon the Word of God; providing a Christ-centered, caring, and fulfilling environment for our residents and staff.
Our goal is to be faithful to our Lord Jesus and his revealed word in our actions, continuously improving as we minister to the spiritual, physical, emotional, and social needs of our residents by offering a continuum of high quality services, excellent physical facilities, and wholesome opportunities for a fruitful and meaningful life in the community and society.
BAILEY MANOR CHAPEL
If you would like to join us for a service, Bailey Manor Chapel is where our worship services are held along with other resident activities.
Our state of the art amenities include; Serenity spa, Main Street cinema, beautiful garden room, library and business center, recreation room, old-fashioned ice cream parlor and much more...
3 HOME COOKED MEALS
Three home cooked meals are included in all independent and assisted living plans to be enjoyed in a loving Christan environment.
A mother and daughter enjoying a vist with Santa during Bailey Manor's Christmas season celebration!
A mother and daughter having fun at our Sock Hop!